Josh Jackson (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for Suns
Phoenix Suns guard/forward Josh Jackson is considered questionable on Wednesday in the team's game against the Washington Wizards.
Jackson has been dealing with the ankle ailment for over a week now, and his status for Wednesday is currently in jeopardy.
Should he play, our models project Jackson for 12.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 24.4 FanDuel points in 24.8 minutes of action.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Jonas Valanciunas nets 27 points with 16 boards for Grizzlies March 11th, 2020
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (knee) expected back for Grizzlies within week March 9th, 2020
- Tyus Jones scores 15 with 9 assists, Grizzlies demolish Hawks March 3rd, 2020
- De'Anthony Melton starting for Memphis Wednesday in place of injured Brandon Clarke February 26th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (quad) out at least 2 weeks February 25th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (quad) out on Wednesday February 25th, 2020