Wizards may give Bradley Beal a breather Friday
Washington Wizards shooting guard Bradley Beal (rest) is uncertain for Friday's game against the Utah Jazz.
Wizards head coach Scott Brooks said "we’ll see" when asked if Beal will play Friday versus the Utah Jazz. They were officially eliminated from postseason contention on Thursday, so it's possible Beal will miss his first game since sitting out the finale of the 2016-17 regular season. If so, Jordan McRae and Troy Brown would be in line for a boost. This will likely come down to a game-time decision.
Operating under the assumption Beal plays, numberFire's models expect him to score 45.0 FanDuel points. He's priced at $9,200 on Friday's six-game slate.
- Anfernee Simons starting for Portland on Saturday in place of injured C.J. McCollum January 18th, 2020
- Fred VanVleet (hamstring) starting for Raptors on Saturday, Serge Ibaka coming off the bench January 18th, 2020
- Portland's Nassir Little starting for traded Kent Bazemore on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Serge Ibaka coming off Toronto's bench with Fred VanVleet starting on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Steven Adams (knee) available for Thunder on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Dejounte Murray (illness) questionable for Spurs on Sunday January 18th, 2020
- Jordan McRae (ankle) will not return for Wizards on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Gary Payton II coming off the bench for Wizards on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Isaac Bonga starting for Wizards on Friday; Gary Payton II to bench January 17th, 2020
- Isaac Bonga coming off the bench for Wizards on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Thomas Bryant starting for Washington on Wednesday; Isaac Bonga to bench January 15th, 2020
- Wizards' Bradley Beal (shoulder) will play on Wednesday January 15th, 2020