Josh Jackson (ankle) active on Saturday for Phoenix
Phoenix Suns guard/forward Josh Jackson will start on Saturday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Jackson is dealing with an ankle injury, but he'll still suit up against Mike Conley and Co.
Our models project Jackson for 13.0 points, 4.9 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 26.2 FanDuel points in 27.1 minutes of action.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Jonas Valanciunas nets 27 points with 16 boards for Grizzlies March 11th, 2020
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (knee) expected back for Grizzlies within week March 9th, 2020
- Tyus Jones scores 15 with 9 assists, Grizzlies demolish Hawks March 3rd, 2020
- De'Anthony Melton starting for Memphis Wednesday in place of injured Brandon Clarke February 26th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (quad) out at least 2 weeks February 25th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (quad) out on Wednesday February 25th, 2020