Suns' Devin Booker (ankle) reportedly shut down for season
Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker will reportedly miss the final three games of the year due to an ankle sprain.
Could Booker potentially play if the Suns had something at stake? Sure. But with the franchise hoping to secure a good draft pick, the superstar guard will stay sidelined.
In 64 games this season, Booker has averaged 40.8 FanDuel points per game.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) reportedly dealing with a Grade 1 sprain October 12th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) exits Saturday's game October 12th, 2019
- Bucks' Eric Bledsoe reportedly sidelined 2-3 weeks with small rib fracture October 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Willie Cauley-Stein (foot) will not play in October September 30th, 2019
- Golden State's Klay Thompson (knee) ruled out until All-Star break September 30th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulders) expects to make Clippers debut in November September 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly acquire Jevon Carter on Wednesday July 3rd, 2019
- Kyle Korver reportedly traded to Phoenix on Wednesday July 3rd, 2019
- Frank Kaminsky reportedly signed a two-year deal with Phoenix July 1st, 2019
- Ricky Rubio reportedly signs a three-year deal with the Suns June 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space June 20th, 2019
- Richaun Holmes (ankle) will not play Tuesday for Phoenix April 9th, 2019