Kosta Koufos (calf) out on Sunday for Kings
Sacramento Kings forward/center Kosta Koufos will not play on Sunday in the team's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Koufos is dealing with a left calf strain, and it'll cost him Sunday's game as the season winds down.
In 42 games this season, Koufos has averaged 11.8 FanDuel points per game.
- Cavaliers contemplating lineup changes November 21st, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley pulls career-high 16 boards with thick line November 21st, 2019
- Jayson Tatum leads Celtics loss with season-high 30 points November 21st, 2019
- Lauri Markkanen scores 24 with 3 triples in Bulls' beatdown November 21st, 2019
- Shaq Harrison double-doubles with 3 steals for Bulls in start November 21st, 2019
- Paul George scores 25 with 8 assists, Clippers beat Celtics in overtime November 21st, 2019
- Marvin Bagley (thumb) out for Kings another week November 20th, 2019
- Dewayne Dedmon (knee) available for Sacramento on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kings' Trevor Ariza (groin) ruled out on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kings' Trevor Ariza (groin) questionable on Friday November 14th, 2019
- Dewayne Dedmon (knee) questionable on Friday for Kings November 14th, 2019
- Bogdan Bogdanovic sets new season-highs in Kings win November 13th, 2019