Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Wednesday for Knicks
New York Knicks point guard Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) is questionable for Wednesday's matchup with the Detroit Pistons.
Smith, Mario Hezonja (illness), Kadeem Allen (concussion), Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) and Lance Thomas (personal) are all questionable. He missed three games earlier this month with a back issue, but the knee injury is new. This is the second end of a back-to-back set for the Knicks, so it wouldn't be surprising if Smith sits.
If active, numberFire's models project DSJ for 29.0 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $5,400.
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Knicks reportedly sign Bobby Portis to a two-year, $31M deal July 1st, 2019
- Elfrid Payton reportedly signing a two-year deal with the Knicks July 1st, 2019
- Julius Randle reportedly agrees to a three-year deal with the Knicks June 30th, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019
- Knicks snag RJ Barrett with No. 3 selection June 20th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019