Philadelphia's Mike Scott (heel, plantar fasciitis) listed day-to-day
Philadelphia 76ers forward Mike Scott (plantar fasciitis) did not practice on Wednesday and is listed day-to-day.
Scott suffered his injuries on Tuesday and was unable to participate in Wednesday's practice. If he is not available for Game 1's matchup against the Toronto Raptors, expect James Ennis to see more minutes.
If Scott is active for Game 1, our models project Scott to produce 10.9 FanDuel points.
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) remains sidelined on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Clippers' Paul George expects to play in Monday's matchup against Indiana December 8th, 2019
- Minnesota's Andrew Wiggins (thumb) starting on Sunday, Jeff Teague to the bench December 8th, 2019
- Jeff Teague (ankle) playing with Minnesota's second unit on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (back) probable for Monday's matchup against Golden State December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Mike Scott coming off Philadelphia's bench on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Joel Embiid starting for 76ers on Sunday, Mike Scott coming off the bench December 8th, 2019
- Matisse Thybulle (ankle) available for 76ers on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Update: 76ers' Joel Embiid (hip) will play on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Ben Simmons scores 34, hits another 3-pointer in 76ers win December 7th, 2019
- Matisse Thybulle (ankle) will not return for 76ers on Saturday December 7th, 2019