Mike Scott (heel) ruled out by 76ers for Game 1 on Saturday
Philadelphia 76ers forward Mike Scott (heel) will not play Saturday in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals versus the Toronto Raptors.
Scott got hurt in the series-clinching win over the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday and is expected to miss a few games against the Raptors. His absence leaves extra minutes for Boban Marjanovic and James Ennis off the bench.
Scott averaged 5.6 points, 4.4 rebounds, and 0.6 steals in 23.6 minutes per game in the five games against Brooklyn.
- Devin Booker scores 35, brings down 4 rebounds in Suns loss December 7th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook notches 24-point triple-double in Rockets win December 7th, 2019
- Royce O'Neale starting for Jazz on Saturday, Jeff Green coming off the bench December 7th, 2019
- Jeff Green coming off the bench for Utah on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Dillon Brooks (shoulder) available for Grizzlies on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Kyle Anderson (heel) remains out for Memphis on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Ben Simmons scores 34, hits another 3-pointer in 76ers win December 7th, 2019
- Matisse Thybulle (ankle) will not return for 76ers on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Mike Scott starting for 76ers on Saturday in place of injured Joel Embiid December 7th, 2019
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) will remain out for 76ers on Sunday December 7th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (hip) will not play on Saturday December 6th, 2019
- Philadelphia Ben Simmons accumulates 14 points, 8 rebounds, and 9 assists in Monday's win against Utah December 3rd, 2019