Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday
The New Orleans Pelicans have reportedly acquired forward Brandon Ingram on Saturday.
After months of trade speculation, the Lakers finally were able to complete a deal for their star in exchange for Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, and three first round picks. Look for Ingram to have a big offensive role alongside Jrue Holiday next season.
In 190 games with the Lakers, Ingram averaged 13.9 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.9 assists.
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Zion Williamson (knee) expected to miss start of Pelicans' season October 18th, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- J.J. Redick reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with New Orleans June 30th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Zion Williamson picked No. 1 overall by New Orleans June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans ship Solomon Hill to Atlanta in pick swap June 20th, 2019