Wesley Matthews reportedly signs with Bucks for vet minimum
The Milwaukee Bucks and guard/forward Wesley Matthews, formerly of the Dallas Mavericks, have agreed to a veteran's minimum deal, league sources tell ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Matthews will likely replace the departed Malcolm Brogdon as the Bucks' starting two-guard. He turns 33 at the beginning of next season.
Matthews averaged 12.2 points, 2.5 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 0.8 steals, and 2.2 triples in 69 games between the Indiana Pacers, New York Knicks, and Mavericks last season.
- Pelicans' Derrick Favors (back) doubtful for Sunday's game against Golden State November 17th, 2019
- Jahlil Okafor (ankle) out again for New Orleans on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Lonzo Ball (adductor) out for Pelicans on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Josh Hart (knee, ankle) remains out for New Orleans on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Larry Nance Jr. (thumb) out for Cleveland on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss November 16th, 2019
- Bucks' Donte DiVincenzo making first career start on Thursday in place of Khris Middleton (thigh) November 14th, 2019
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (thigh) to reportedly miss 3-4 weeks November 11th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo posts 38 points, 16 boards, 9 assists in Bucks' win Wednesday November 7th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo records 29-point double-double in Bucks win November 1st, 2019
- Kyle Korver (rest) out on Friday for Bucks October 31st, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo records 29 point double-double in Bucks' loss October 26th, 2019