Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins says quad is 100% healthy
Los Angeles Lakers center DeMarcus Cousins said that he's fully recovered from the quad injury he suffered during the playoffs.
"I'm building it up every day...I'm getting stronger," Cousins said of his quad. He added his goal is to play all 82 games next season.
He averaged 33.6 FanDuel points per game this past season.
- Alec Burks playing with Golden State's second unit on Sunday December 15th, 2019
- Kevon Looney coming off Golden State's bench with Draymond Green starting on Sunday December 15th, 2019
- Warriors' Damion Lee starting on Sunday, Alec Burks to bench December 15th, 2019
- Warriors' Draymond Green (rest) will play in Sunday's matchup against Kings December 15th, 2019
- Golden State's Eric Paschall (hip) ruled out on Sunday December 15th, 2019
- Denver's Paul Millsap (quad) remains sidelined on Sunday December 15th, 2019
- Lakers' LeBron James (elbow) active on Sunday December 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) remains out on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- LeBron James (elbow) questionable for Lakers on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- Lakers' JaVale McGee grabs 10 rebounds, blocks 5 shots Friday December 14th, 2019
- Anthony Davis records 33-point double-double in Lakers' win December 13th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) available on Friday December 13th, 2019