Blake Griffin (hamstring, knee) sidelined for Pistons until November
Detroit Pistons forward/center Blake Griffin (hamstring, posterior knee soreness) will be sidelined through the first week of November.
Griffin has a history of knee issues and underwent a procedure last April, so this raises some red flags. Last season was the first time since 2013-14 that Griffin played at least 70 games. Markieff Morris and Christian Wood stand to benefit while Griffin is out.
numberFire's models project Griffin for 23.9 points, 7.4 rebounds, 5.3 assists, 0.8 steals, and 2.8 triples per game this season.
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (illness) active on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Thunder's Darius Bazley starting for inactive Danilo Gallinari on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (calf) available on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday coming off Indiana's bench with Malcolm Brogdon starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (knee) out on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Norman Powell entering Raptors' lineup Monday in place of Fred VanVleet (knee) December 9th, 2019
- Andre Drummond scores 25, bring down 22 rebounds in Pistons' win December 6th, 2019
- Pistons' Svi Mykhailiuk to play with second unit Friday December 6th, 2019
- Detroit's Luke Kennard starting on Friday, Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk to the bench December 6th, 2019
- Pistons' Markieff Morris (neck) out on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Andre Drummond notches 23-point double-double in Pistons' loss December 4th, 2019
- Pistons' Svi Mykhailiuk making first NBA start Wednesday night in place of Luke Kennard (knee) December 4th, 2019