Kawhi Leonard starting for Clippers on Tuesday
Los Angeles Clippers forward Kawhi Leonard is in the starting rotation on Tuesday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
As if there were any doubt, Leonard will start at small forward in the season opener with his new team. After winning a championship in Toronto last year, he signed with the Clippers and brought along Paul George, who happens to still be injured. Against the Lakers on opening night, Leonard will be joined in the starting lineup by Patrick Beverley, Landry Shamet, Patrick Patterson and Ivica Zubac.
Our models project Leonard for 30.8 points, 6.0 rebounds, 5.2 assists and 49.1 FanDuel points in 36.5 minutes of action.
- Trey Burke (ankle, knee) available for 76ers on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Philadelphia's Josh Richardson (hip) out on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- DeAndre Bembry starting for Atlanta on Friday in place of injured Cam Reddish November 22nd, 2019
- Cam Reddish (wrist) ruled out for Atlanta Friday, DeAndre Bembry to start in his place against Detroit November 22nd, 2019
- Jarrett Allen (ankle) available for Nets on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Hawks' Cam Reddish (wrist) downgraded to doubtful for Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley pulls career-high 16 boards with thick line November 21st, 2019
- Paul George scores 25 with 8 assists, Clippers beat Celtics in overtime November 21st, 2019
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) starting on Wednesday, Terance Mann coming off the bench November 20th, 2019
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) will play on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Woj: Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) officially expected to play on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) expected to return for Clippers on Wednesday November 20th, 2019