Utah's Ed Davis (leg) out for at least 4 weeks
Utah Jazz forward Ed Davis will miss at least four weeks with a fractured fibula.
Davis suffered the injury against the Sacramento Kings on Friday, which was initially thought to be less serious than an x-ray and MRI revealed on Saturday. Davis will be re-evaluated in four weeks to see how his leg is progressing.
Our models project Davis for 6.5 points, 20.6 minutes, 7.9 rebounds, and .8 assists per game over the rest of the season.
- Anfernee Simons playing with Trail Blazers' second unit on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) starting on Sunday, Anfernee Simons to bench January 26th, 2020
- Boston's Enes Kanter (hip) ruled out for Tuesday's matchup against Miami January 26th, 2020
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley (foot) remains out on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari (thumb) not listed on Oklahoma City's injury report for Monday's game against Dallas January 26th, 2020
- Indiana's JaKarr Sampson (ankle) starting for inactive Myles Turner on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert downplays ankle injury January 21st, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) probable on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Donovan Mitchell matches career-high 46 points in Jazz loss January 17th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley gets through 'physical workout' January 16th, 2020
- Rudy Gobert scores 22 points with 18 boards, Jazz handle Nets January 15th, 2020