Wizards' Jordan McRae (finger) questionable on Wednesday
Washington Wizards guard Jordan McRae is considered questionable to play on Wednesday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
McRae hasn't appeared in a game since the season opener after suffering a finger fracture, but it seems as though he's close to returning. He was able to get in a practice session on Tuesday, and his status for Wednesday's game could come down to the wire. Keep a close eye for any news over the next 24 hours.
In 23 minutes this season, McRae racked up 11 points, five rebounds, three assists and 20.5 FanDuel points.
- Lebron James notches 25-point triple-double in Lakers' win December 11th, 2019
- Kemba Walker records 44 points and 7 assists in Celtics' loss December 11th, 2019
- James Harden scores 55, hits 10 3-pointers, in Rockets' win December 11th, 2019
- Dennis Smith (illness) ruled out for Knicks on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari (ankle) starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Darius Bazley coming off the bench December 11th, 2019
- Darius Bazley coming off the bench for Thunder on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Wizards' Isaiah Thomas (calf) out another week December 9th, 2019
- Washington's Isaiah Thomas (calf) remains out on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Davis Bertans back on Wizards' bench Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Wizards' Moe Wagner (ankle) replacing Davis Bertans in Thursday's lineup December 5th, 2019
- Ish Smith starting for Wizards' Thursday in place of injured Isaiah Thomas (calf) December 5th, 2019
- Wizards' Isaiah Thomas (calf) out on Thursday December 5th, 2019