Wizards' Jordan McRae (finger) questionable on Wednesday
Washington Wizards guard Jordan McRae is considered questionable to play on Wednesday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
McRae hasn't appeared in a game since the season opener after suffering a finger fracture, but it seems as though he's close to returning. He was able to get in a practice session on Tuesday, and his status for Wednesday's game could come down to the wire. Keep a close eye for any news over the next 24 hours.
In 23 minutes this season, McRae racked up 11 points, five rebounds, three assists and 20.5 FanDuel points.
- Nassir Little coming off Portland's bench on Thursday January 23rd, 2020
- Trevor Ariza starting in Portland debut on Thursday; Nassir Little to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Mavericks' Seth Curry starting on Thursday in place of injured Dwight Powell January 23rd, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) ruled out for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (foot) listed out for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Thunder's Steven Adams (ankle) listed questionable for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Wizards' Isaac Bonga moving to bench Thursday January 23rd, 2020
- Wizards' Thomas Bryant starting on Thursday night; Isaac Bonga to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Bradley Beal scores 38 points, brings down 9 rebounds in Wizards' loss to Heat January 22nd, 2020
- Wizards' Jordan McRae (left ankle) will play Monday January 20th, 2020
- Thomas Bryant coming off the bench for Wizards on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Gary Payton II starting for Wizards on Monday, Thomas Bryant coming off the bench January 20th, 2020