Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. (personal) returns to team, still out Friday
New York Knicks point guard Dennis Smith Jr. will not play on Friday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Smith returned to the team Thursday after a weeklong absence due to a personal matter, but he's still not ready to make a return to the court. He'll miss Friday's game against his former team, but Smith could find himself back in the rotation rather soon.
In three games this season, Smith has averaged 1.0 points, 1.0 assists and 4.2 FanDuel points.
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) remains sidelined on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Clippers' Paul George expects to play in Monday's matchup against Indiana December 8th, 2019
- Minnesota's Andrew Wiggins (thumb) starting on Sunday, Jeff Teague to the bench December 8th, 2019
- Jeff Teague (ankle) playing with Minnesota's second unit on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (back) probable for Monday's matchup against Golden State December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Woj: Knicks reportedly fire David Fizdale on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Knicks' Damyean Dotson (finger) questionable to return Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr. playing with Knicks' second unit Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Frank Ntilikina (back) starting for Knicks on Thursday; Dennis Smith Jr. to bench December 5th, 2019
- Kevin Knox to play with Knicks' second unit on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marcus Morris (neck) starting for Knicks on Thursday; Kevin Knox to bench December 5th, 2019