Bucks' Khris Middleton (thigh) to reportedly miss 3-4 weeks
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Khris Middleton is expected to miss 3-4 weeks with a left thigh contusion, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Middleton suffered the injury on Sunday. Sterling Brown could replace Middleton in the starting lineup. There should be more minutes for Kyle Korver, Wesley Matthews, and Donte DiVincenzo.
Middleton is averaging 18.5 points, 5.7 rebounds, 2.9 assists, 0.8 blocks, 2.4 3-pointers, and 30.1 FanDuel points in 10 games this season.
- Mike Scott coming off Philadelphia's bench on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Joel Embiid starting for 76ers on Sunday, Mike Scott coming off the bench December 8th, 2019
- Robert Williams (hip) out for Celtics on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Matisse Thybulle (ankle) available for 76ers on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- JaMychal Green (tailbone) available for Clippers on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Bam Adebayo (groin) available for Miami on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Robin Lopez playing with Milwaukee's second unit with Brook Lopez starting on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Brook Lopez (back) active and starting for Bucks on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Bucks' Brook Lopez (back) available on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Bucks' Serling Brown (shoulder) questionable for Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Brook Lopez (back) probable for Wednesday's game against Detroit December 3rd, 2019
- Donte DiVincenzo coming off Milwaukee's bench with Khris Middleton starting on Monday December 2nd, 2019