Nets' Garrett Temple starting Tuesday in place of Caris LeVert (thumb)
Brooklyn Nets guard Garrett Temple is in the starting rotation on Tuesday in the team's game against the Utah Jazz.
Temple is getting the nod in place of Caris LeVert, who is out with a right thumb injury. It's unclear how long LeVert will be out, but in the meantime, Temple will likely assume the starting shooting guard position.
Our models project Temple for 7.6 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 17.0 FanDuel points across 27.2 minutes of action.
- Tyus Jones coming off Memphis' bench with Ja Morant (back) starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (illness) active on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Thunder's Darius Bazley starting for inactive Danilo Gallinari on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (calf) available on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday coming off Indiana's bench with Malcolm Brogdon starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (knee) out on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) out for Sunday's matchup against Denver December 7th, 2019
- Nets' Taurean Prince scores 23 points Wednesday night December 5th, 2019
- Jarrett Allen records 20-point double-double in Nets' win December 4th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) out at least 2 more games, not participating in contact work December 3rd, 2019
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) remains out on Sunday November 29th, 2019
- Kyrie Irving (shoulder) remains out for Nets on Friday November 29th, 2019