Brooklyn's Caris LeVert (thumb) reportedly expected to miss 'several weeks'
Brooklyn Nets shooting guard Caris LeVert (thumb) is reportedly expected to miss at least three weeks.
The Nets remain unsure of LeVert's exact injury but fear his right thumb may have suffered ligament damage.
If his recovery timeline is accurate, expect LeVert to return at some point in December. Spencer Dinwiddie and Garrett Temple should see more minutes at the guard positions in the meantime.
- Bradley Beal records 29-point double-double in Wizards' loss December 14th, 2019
- Pascal Siakam notches 30-point double-double in Raptors' win December 14th, 2019
- Blake Griffin (knee) will not return for Pistons on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Luka Doncic (ankle) will not return for Dallas on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jerami Grant starting for Denver on Saturday in place of injured Paul Millsap December 14th, 2019
- Eric Paschall (hip) questionable for Warriors on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (shoulder) still not taking contact December 11th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (knee) available for Nets on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (knee) upgraded to questionable for Nets on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) out for Sunday's matchup against Denver December 7th, 2019
- Nets' Taurean Prince scores 23 points Wednesday night December 5th, 2019
- Jarrett Allen records 20-point double-double in Nets' win December 4th, 2019