Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (ankle) remains out on Wednesday
Memphis Grizzlies shooting guard Grayson Allen has been ruled out of Wednesday's game against the Charlotte Hornets due to an ankle injury.
Allen was considered doubtful heading into Wednesday and has now been downgraded to out. He will miss his sixth consecutive game with an ankle injury he suffered against the Phoenix Suns on November 2nd. His next chance to return will be against the Utah Jazz on Friday.
Our models project Allen for 19.1 minutes, 8.4 points, 1.1 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per contest over the rest of the season.
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Portland's Kent Bazemore starting for injured Rodney Hood on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Sacramento's Cory Joseph (back) starting on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Mike Scott coming off Philadelphia's bench on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Joel Embiid starting for 76ers on Sunday, Mike Scott coming off the bench December 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (back) probable for Monday's matchup against Golden State December 8th, 2019
- Dillon Brooks (shoulder) available for Grizzlies on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Kyle Anderson (heel) remains out for Memphis on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Jonas Valanciunas logs 32-point double-double in Grizzlies' loss December 4th, 2019
- Solomon Hill coming off the bench for Grizzlies on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Jonas Valanciunas (illness) starting for Grizzlies on Wednesday, Solomon Hill coming off the bench December 4th, 2019