Malcolm Miller starting for Toronto on Wednesday in place of injured OG Anunoby
Toronto Raptors power forward Malcolm Miller is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Miller gets the surprise start as the Raptors move their lineup around to account for several injuries. It is just the fifth start of Millers' career. Miller has played 10 minutes combined across two games this season.
The Raptors are 2.5-point underdogs against Portland. Their implied team total of 107.75 is the fourth-lowest total on the main slate according to our DFS Heat Map.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) day-to-day, doubtful on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Portland's Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (hip) out on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Kings' Cory Joseph (back) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) probable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Memphis' Jonas Valanciunas (illness) questionable on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Norman Powell coming off Toronto's bench with Kyle Lowry starting on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry (thumb) will start on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Kyle Lowry (thumb) upgraded to questionable Tuesday for Toronto December 2nd, 2019
- Toronto's Serge Ibaka (ankle) available on Sunday December 1st, 2019
- Serge Ibaka (ankle) questionable for Toronto on Sunday November 30th, 2019