James Harden scores 47, provides 7 assists in Rockets' win over the Clippers
Houston Rockets guard/forward James Harden produced 47 points, 7 assists, 6 rebounds, 3 steals, and 6 turnovers in a 102-93 victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday.
Harden was lights out on Wednesday, shooting 12-of-26 from the field, 7-of-13 from behind the arc, and 16-of-17 from the line. He accounted for nearly half of the Rockets 102 points as he led them to their eighth win of the season and fifth win in a row. Next up for Harden is a meeting with the Indiana Pacers on Friday.
Harden scored 67.7 FanDuel points on Wednesday. Our models project him for 37.3 minutes and 55.2 FanDuel points against the Pacers on Friday.
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (quad) starting on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Tyus Jones starting for Memphis Friday in place of Ja Morant (rest) December 13th, 2019
- Nicolas Batum (hand) ruled out for Hornets again on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Hornets' Malik Monk (finger) available to play on Friday December 13th, 2019
- New Orleans' Derrick Favors (personal) starting on Friday, Jahlil Okafor to bench December 13th, 2019
- Jahlil Okafor to play with Pelicans' second unit Friday December 13th, 2019
- Austin Rivers (illness) available for Rockets on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Rockets' Russell Westbrook (rest) to play Friday, likely miss Saturday December 13th, 2019
- Rockets' Austin Rivers (illness) upgraded to probable for Friday December 13th, 2019
- Rockets' Austin Rivers (illness) questionable Friday December 12th, 2019
- James Harden scores 55, hits 10 3-pointers, in Rockets' win December 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook notches 24-point triple-double in Rockets win December 7th, 2019