Hawks' Chandler Parsons (knee) probable on Thursday
Atlanta Hawks forward Chandler Parsons is probable to play on Thursday night in the team's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Parsons hasn't yet made an appearance in the 2019-20 campaign due to a knee injury, but it seems as though he'll make his season debut against Phoenix. He'll likely be eased in very gradually as the season progresses, but with Kevin Huerter's expected multi-week absence looming, Parsons could be needed sooner than originally anticipated.
In 25 games last season, Parsons averaged 7.5 points and 2.8 rebounds across 19.8 minutes per contest.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) starting for Hawks in Game 6; Lou Williams back to bench July 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Hawks in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) available for Atlanta in Game 6 on Saturday July 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday July 2nd, 2021
- Clint Capela (eye) starting for Hawks Thursday night July 1st, 2021