Clint Capela (concussion) back in Rockets lineup, Tyson Chandler resting Monday
Houston Rockets forward/center Clint Capela is starting on Monday versus the Los Angeles Clippers.
Capela has been cleared after missing the last two games with a mild concussion. He will return to the starting lineup in place of Tyson Chandler, who is sitting out after playing in both ends of the Rockets' Friday-Saturday back-to-back. Capela is averaging 13.4 points, 12.5 rebounds, 0.9 steals, and 2.2 blocks per game this season.
numberFire's models expect Capela to score 38.3 FanDuel points on Monday. He's priced at $8,700.
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) ruled out on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (hand) questionable on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Suns' Aron Baynes (calf) remains out on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (illness) probable for Saturday's game against Philadelphia December 7th, 2019
- Nikola Jokic notches 30-point double-double in Nuggets' loss December 6th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson (back) will not return for Clippers on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Update: Rockets' James Harden returns to Thursday's game December 5th, 2019
- Rockets' James Harden headed to locker room Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Danuel House (illness) coming off Rockets' bench Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Rockets' Ben McLemore (cut) headed to locker room Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Tyson Chandler returning to Rockets' second unit Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Clint Capela (illness) starting on Tuesday for Houston; Tyson Chandler to bench December 3rd, 2019