Hawks' Chandler Parsons (knee) probable on Friday
Atlanta Hawks forward Chandler Parsons is considered probable to play on Friday in the team's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Parsons only played a couple minutes in his season debut coming off an offseason knee surgery, and he's going to be gradually brought along as the year goes on. He won't be relevant in a fantasy situation, at least not anytime soon.
Our models currently project Parsons for 3.8 FanDuel points across 5.8 minutes of action.
- Bradley Beal records 29-point double-double in Wizards' loss December 14th, 2019
- Pascal Siakam notches 30-point double-double in Raptors' win December 14th, 2019
- Blake Griffin (knee) will not return for Pistons on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Luka Doncic (ankle) will not return for Dallas on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jerami Grant starting for Denver on Saturday in place of injured Paul Millsap December 14th, 2019
- Eric Paschall (hip) questionable for Warriors on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- Cam Reddish coming off Hawks' bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- De'Andre Hunter (illness) replacing Cam Reddish in Hawks' lineup Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- DeAndre Bembry playing with Atlanta's second unit on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Atlanta's Allen Crabbe (knee) available on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Atlanta's Kevin Huerter starting on Sunday, DeAndre Bembry to the bench December 8th, 2019
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (finger) active on Sunday December 8th, 2019