Ja Morant (back) questionable for Grizzlies on Wednesday
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Ja Morant (back) is questionable for Wednesday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Morant suffered the injury on Monday and was able to play through it, but that might not be the case on Wednesday. Tyus Jones will likely start if Morant is ruled out.
Morant is averaging 33.1 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire's models project him for 16.6 points, 5.6 rebounds, 7.1 assists, 1.1 steals, 0.6 blocks, and 1.6 3-pointers per game over the rest of the season.
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Goga Bitadze (illness) ruled out for Pacers on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Marquese Chriss starting for Warriors on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Lou Williams coming off the bench for Clippers on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Grayson Allen (hip) will not return for Memphis on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks matches season-high 31 points, career-high 9 boards January 21st, 2020
- Kyle Anderson playing with Memphis' second unit on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Jae Crowder (hip) starting for Memphis on Friday, Kyle Anderson coming off the bench January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) will play on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) officially questionable for Friday January 16th, 2020