Aaron Gordon (right ankle) now a GTD for Magic on Friday
Orlando Magic forward Aaron Gordon (right ankle) will be a game-time decision on Friday against the Toronto Raptors.
Magic head coach Steve Clifford said Gordon will warm up before the game and "see how he feels, and if his ankle feels good enough, he’ll play." Gordon was previously considered doubtful, so this is a positive sign. He's missed the last three games. Wes Iwundu will return to the second unit if Gordon is cleared and there will be fewer minutes for Al-Farouq Aminu.
Gordon is averaging 26.6 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Update: Malcolm Brogdon (forehead laceration) will not return for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 28-point double-double in Rockets' win over Nuggets January 22nd, 2020
- Malcolm Brogdon (forehead) questionable to return for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Bradley Beal scores 38 points, brings down 9 rebounds in Wizards' loss to Heat January 22nd, 2020
- John Collins records 33-point double-double in Hawks' upset win over Clippers January 22nd, 2020
- Eric Paschall coming off the bench for Golden State on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Update: Magic's Markelle Fultz (finger) probable to return Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Magic's Markelle Fultz headed to locker room Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Magic's Khem Birch moving to bench Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Wes Iwundu starting for Magic on Wednesday; Khem Birch to bench January 22nd, 2020
- Orlando's Michael Carter-Williams (shoulder) active on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Wes Iwundu coming off Magic's bench on Thursday January 16th, 2020