Utah's Ed Davis (leg) available to play on Friday
Utah Jazz forward/center Ed Davis is available to play on Friday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Davis is playing less than four weeks after being diagnosed with a fractured fibula, and he'll be out there sooner than anyone expected. He'll likely be brought along slowly, but at least for now, Davis will be back on the court.
In six games this season, Davis has averaged 1.7 points, 5.2 rebounds and 9.3 FanDuel points.
- Anfernee Simons playing with Trail Blazers' second unit on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) starting on Sunday, Anfernee Simons to bench January 26th, 2020
- Boston's Enes Kanter (hip) ruled out for Tuesday's matchup against Miami January 26th, 2020
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley (foot) remains out on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari (thumb) not listed on Oklahoma City's injury report for Monday's game against Dallas January 26th, 2020
- Indiana's JaKarr Sampson (ankle) starting for inactive Myles Turner on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert downplays ankle injury January 21st, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) probable on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Donovan Mitchell matches career-high 46 points in Jazz loss January 17th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley gets through 'physical workout' January 16th, 2020
- Rudy Gobert scores 22 points with 18 boards, Jazz handle Nets January 15th, 2020