Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (hip) not playing Monday versus Pacers
Memphis Grizzlies rookie power forward Brandon Clarke (left hip soreness) will not play on Monday versus the Indiana Pacers.
Clarke will take a seat after aggravating a hip issue on Sunday. Jonas Valanciunas is questionable due to illness, so look for Bruno Caboclo to play heavy minutes if he joins Clarke on the bench. Caboclo scored 12 points with a season-high 13 rebounds on Sunday.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Grizzlies have an implied total of 103.25 points on Monday.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Grayson Allen (hip) will not return for Memphis on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks matches season-high 31 points, career-high 9 boards January 21st, 2020
- Kyle Anderson playing with Memphis' second unit on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Jae Crowder (hip) starting for Memphis on Friday, Kyle Anderson coming off the bench January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) will play on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) officially questionable for Friday January 16th, 2020