Russell Westbrook notches 24-point triple-double in Rockets win
Houston Rockets point guard Russell Westbrook produced 24 points, 11 assists, 14 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks, and 4 turnovers in a 115-109 win over the Phoenix Suns on Saturday.
Westbrook now has a triple-double in back-to-back games. Houston started slow but produced a dominant second quarter that allowed them to see out the victory against the Suns, their 14th of the season. Westbrook shot 10-of-18 from the field, 1-of-3 from behind the arc, and 3-of-4 from the line in 37 minutes of action. Next up for Westbrook and the Rockets is a meeting with the Sacramento Kings on Monday.
Westbrook scored 68.3 FanDuel points on Saturday. Our models expect him to see 34.7 minutes and score 47.1 FanDuel points against the Kings on Monday.
- Zion Williamson (knee) will start for Pelicans in NBA debut January 21st, 2020
- Damian Lillard lights up for career-high 61 points in Trail Blazers' victory January 21st, 2020
- Warriors' Draymond Green (illness) 'probably won't play' on Monday, Eric Paschall to start January 20th, 2020
- Golden State's Glenn Robinson III (ankle) out on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Mikal Bridges coming off Phoenix's bench with Kelly Oubre starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) starting on Monday, Mikal Bridges off bench January 20th, 2020
- Austin Rivers (thumb) ruled out for Rockets on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Austin Rivers (thumb) downgraded to doubtful for Rockets on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Rockets' Austin Rivers (thumb) questionable for Monday January 19th, 2020
- Houston's Austin Rivers (thumb) out for Saturday's game against Lakers January 17th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook posts 31-point triple-double in Rockets' loss January 16th, 2020
- P.J. Tucker (shoulder) available and starting for Rockets on Wednesday January 15th, 2020