James Harden scores 55, hits 10 3-pointers, in Rockets' win
Houston Rockets guard/forward James Harden produced 55 points, 8 assists, 3 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 blocks, and 6 turnovers in a 116-110 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday.
Another day, another 50+ point game for Harden. He led all players in points, assists, and minutes (41) on Wednesday as he continues to put together an MVP season. He shot 20-of34 from the field, including 10-of-18 from behind the arc and 5-of-5 from the line. Next up for Harden and the Rockets is a meeting with the Orlando Magic on Friday.
Harden scored 76.6 FanDuel points on Wednesday. Our models expect him to play 36.8 minutes and score 54.7 FanDuel points against the Magic on Friday.
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) remains sidelined on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Rodney McGruder coming off Clippers' bench with Maurice Harkless starting on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Clippers starting Maurice Harkless (back) on Tuesday, Rodney McGruder off bench January 21st, 2020
- Dallas' Kristpas Porzingis starting on Tuesday, Maxi Kleber to bench January 21st, 2020
- Maxi Kleber playing with Mavericks' second unit on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Clippers' Maurice Harkless (back) available on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Russell Westbrook turns in 32-point triple-double for Rockets January 21st, 2020
- Austin Rivers (thumb) ruled out for Rockets on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Austin Rivers (thumb) downgraded to doubtful for Rockets on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Rockets' Austin Rivers (thumb) questionable for Monday January 19th, 2020
- Houston's Austin Rivers (thumb) out for Saturday's game against Lakers January 17th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook posts 31-point triple-double in Rockets' loss January 16th, 2020