Washington's Isaiah Thomas (calf) remains out on Saturday
Washington Wizards point guard Isaiah Thomas (calf) will not play in Saturday's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Thomas remains sidelined with a calf injury. Expect Ish Smith to see more minutes at point guard on Saturday.
Smith's projection against Memphis includes 10.5 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 4.0 assists.
- Alex Len (hip) ruled out for Hawks on Sunday January 25th, 2020
- Jayson Tatum (groin) questionable for Boston on Sunday January 25th, 2020
- Boston's Jaylen Brown (ankle) questionable on Sunday January 25th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Nicolas Claxton (shoulder) active for Saturday's game against Pistons January 25th, 2020
- Nets' DeAndre Jordan (finger) remains sidelined on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Charania: Spencer Dinwiddie reportedly playing off Brooklyn's bench on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Wizards' Isaac Bonga moving to bench Thursday January 23rd, 2020
- Wizards' Thomas Bryant starting on Thursday night; Isaac Bonga to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Bradley Beal scores 38 points, brings down 9 rebounds in Wizards' loss to Heat January 22nd, 2020
- Wizards' Jordan McRae (left ankle) will play Monday January 20th, 2020
- Thomas Bryant coming off the bench for Wizards on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Gary Payton II starting for Wizards on Monday, Thomas Bryant coming off the bench January 20th, 2020