Donovan Mitchell starting for Utah on Tuesday, Emmanuel Mudiay coming off the bench
Utah Jazz shooting guard Donovan Mitchel is in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Mitchell returns to Utah's starting lineup after missing their previous game. Emmanuel Mudiay heads to the bench. Our models expect Mitchell to play 35.1 minutes against the Nets.
Mitchell's Tuesday projection includes 25 points, 4.5 rebounds, 4.7 assists, and 39.5 FanDuel points. He is priced at $7,200.
- Jae Crowder starting for Miami Thursday; Derrick Jones Jr. to bench February 20th, 2020
- Derrick Jones Jr. playing with Miami's second unit on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Ersan Ilyasova coming off Bucks' bench Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (personal) starting on Thursday; Ersan Ilyasova to bench February 20th, 2020
- Detroit's Sekou Doumbouya starting on Thursday, Christian Wood to bench February 20th, 2020
- Derrick Rose starting for Detroit on Thursday in place of released Reggie Jackson February 20th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (rest) out for Friday's game against Spurs February 20th, 2020
- Utah's Ed Davis (back) ruled out against Miami Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Mike Conley (illness) remains out for Jazz on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (illness) questionable for Wednesday's game against Miami February 11th, 2020
- Utah's Joe Ingles starting for resting Mike Conley on Monday February 10th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (knee) ruled out on Monday February 10th, 2020