Pelicans' Jahlil Okafor (back) out on Thursday night against Utah
New Orleans Pelicans center Jahlil Okafor will not play on Thursday in the team's game against the Utah Jazz.
Okafor is dealing with a back injury, and while there wasn't any notice of his status being in question before now, he'll miss Thursday's game. That leaves a starting spot open at center, which Derrick Favors will likely take over.
In 24 games this season, Okafor has averaged 17.8 FanDuel points per contest.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Zion Williamson raises career-high to 32 points in Pelicans' loss February 14th, 2020
- Pelicans' Brandon Ingram (ankle) sidelined again Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) a GTD for Pelicans again Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) questionable for Pelicans on Thursday February 12th, 2020
- Zion Williamson scores career-high 31, Pelicans trounce Trail Blazers February 12th, 2020
- Nicolo Melli playing with Pelicans' second unit on Tuesday February 11th, 2020