Donovan Mitchell matches career-high 46 points in Jazz loss
Utah Jazz shooting guard Donovan Mitchell scored 46 points (16-of-34 field goals, 7-of-7 free throws) with 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 7 3-pointers, and 3 turnovers in 42.3 minutes of a 138-132 overtime loss to the New Orleans Pelicans on Thursday.
Mitchell has now scored a personal-best 46 points three separate times in his career. He was averaging just 15.0 points on 40.4 percent shooting over his previous four games. Mitchell wasn't active as a passer in this one, failing to hand out 4 assists for the first time in six games and second in the last 13. The Jazz will host the Sacramento Kings on Saturday.
Mitchell scored 59.2 FanDuel points on Thursday. numberFire's models project him for 25.4 points, 4.3 rebounds, 5.0 assists, 1.4 steals, and 2.6 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Utah's Ed Davis (back) ruled out against Miami Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Mike Conley (illness) remains out for Jazz on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (illness) questionable for Wednesday's game against Miami February 11th, 2020
- Utah's Joe Ingles starting for resting Mike Conley on Monday February 10th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (knee) ruled out on Monday February 10th, 2020
- Tony Bradley (knee) remains out for Jazz on Saturday February 1st, 2020