Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available on Saturday
Utah Jazz point guard Mike Conley (hamstring) will play in Saturday's matchup against the Sacramento Kings.
According to Charania, "the plan is for Conley to come off the bench in his return and have a minutes restriction." In his first game back, our models project Conley to score 20.6 FanDuel points.
Conley's projection against the Kings includes 11.1 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 3.7 assists.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Utah's Ed Davis (back) ruled out against Miami Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Mike Conley (illness) remains out for Jazz on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (illness) questionable for Wednesday's game against Miami February 11th, 2020
- Utah's Joe Ingles starting for resting Mike Conley on Monday February 10th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (knee) ruled out on Monday February 10th, 2020
- Tony Bradley (knee) remains out for Jazz on Saturday February 1st, 2020