Gary Harris starting for Nuggets on Friday, Monte Morris coming off the bench
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris is in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Harris will return directly to the following lineup after his five-game absence. Our models expect him to play 35.4 minutes against the Pelicans.
Harris' Friday projection includes 12 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.5 assists, and 24 FanDuel points.
- Marcin Gortat announces his retirement on Sunday February 16th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (ankle) 'no longer feels any pain' February 14th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) 'aiming to return' on Thursday February 14th, 2020
- Gordon Hayward has 21 points, 13 rebounds in Celtics' victory February 14th, 2020
- Marcus Smart turns in 31-point gem for Celtics in start February 14th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari scores 29, Thunder take care of Pelicans February 14th, 2020
- Denver's Will Barton (knee) remains sidelined on Wednesday February 11th, 2020
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (ankle) out for Wednesday's matchup against Lakers February 11th, 2020
- Nuggets' Jamal Murray say's ankle fine for Wednesday February 11th, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap will play with minutes limit on Monday February 10th, 2020
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (ankle) won't play on Monday February 9th, 2020
- Nuggets' Will Barton (knee) out again on Monday February 9th, 2020