Marcus Smart starting for Boston Thursday in place of injured Jaylen Brown
Boston Celtics guard Marcus Smart is starting on Thursday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Smart had come off the bench last time out with everyone healthy, but the Celtics have suffered another injury. Jaylen Brown, despite being originally listed as probable entering game day, has been ruled out with a calf ailment. That means Smart is taking over in the starting backcourt alongside Kemba Walker.
Our models project Smart for 31.4 FanDuel points across 34.5 minutes of action.
- Shams: Pistons, Markieff Morris agree to buyout Friday February 21st, 2020
- Bulls' Luke Kornet (ankle) with 'unclear' status for Saturday February 21st, 2020
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons (back) probable for Saturday February 21st, 2020
- Knicks' Elfrid Payton (ankle) won't play Friday February 21st, 2020
- Knicks' Wayne Ellington (ankle) available to play on Friday night February 21st, 2020
- Orlando's D.J. Augustin (knee) available to play Friday night February 21st, 2020
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) out for Friday's matchup against Timberwolves February 20th, 2020
- Gordon Hayward has 21 points, 13 rebounds in Celtics' victory February 14th, 2020
- Marcus Smart turns in 31-point gem for Celtics in start February 14th, 2020
- Jayson Tatum scores 39 with 9 boards, Celtics defeat Clippers in 2OT February 14th, 2020
- Marcus Smart starting for Boston Thursday in place of injured Jaylen Brown February 13th, 2020
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (calf) ruled out Thursday night February 13th, 2020