Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) fully practices on Friday
Los Angeles Clippers forward Paul George (hamstring) was a full participant in Friday's practice.
Today's full participation is a great sign considering George suffered his left hamstring injury right before All-Star Break. Expect an update by tomorrow about George's status for Saturday's matchup against the Sacramento Kings.
If George is ruled out on Saturday, Kawhi Leonard should see a boost in usage. Leonard's current projection against the Kings includes 27.7 points, 7.2 rebounds, and 5.5 assists.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Lou Williams (calf) taking a seat Tuesday for Clippers versus Warriors March 10th, 2020
- Landry Shamet coming off Los Angeles' bench on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) starting on Monday, Reggie Jackson to bench February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) starting on Monday, Landry Shamet to bench February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020