Ben Simmons (back) ruled out for Philadelphia Monday
Philadelphia 76ers forward Ben Simmons will not play on Monday in the team's game against the Atlanta Hawks.https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1231657233743798275
Simmons missed Thursday's game with a back injury and returned Saturday, only to be knocked out of the game after reaggravation. He underwent some tests - including an MRI - and it's been decided he won't play Monday night. Raul Neto could be in line for another start at the point.
In 54 games this season, Simmons has averaged 16.7 points, 7.8 rebounds, 8.2 assists and 43.0 FanDuel points.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Mike Scott coming off 76ers' bench Wednesday night March 11th, 2020
- Josh Richardson (concussion) replacing Matisse Thybulle in 76ers' lineup Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Joel Embiid (shoulder) starting on Wednesday for Philadelphia; Mike Scott to bench March 11th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle moving to 76ers' bench versus Pistons March 11th, 2020
- Joel Embiid (shoulder) available for 76ers on Wednesday following five-game absence March 11th, 2020
- 76ers' Ben Simmons to be re-evaluated in 3 weeks March 11th, 2020