Cleveland's Tristan Thompson starting for injured Andre Drummond (calf) on Wednesday
Cleveland Cavaliers center Tristan Thompson is starting in Wednesday's lineup against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Thompson will start at center after Andre Drummond was ruled out with a calf injury. In a role with Cleveland's first unit, our models project the veteran center to score 28.1 FanDuel points.
Thompson's projection against Philadelphia includes 11.1 points, 9.6 rebounds, and 2.0 assists.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Darius Garland (groin) remains on Cavaliers' sidelines Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) out for Cavaliers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) will not return for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (knee) coming off the bench for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Andre Drummond (calf) available and starting for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020