Nets' Joe Harris headed to locker room on Wednesday
Brooklyn Nets guard Joe Harris is headed to the locker room on Wednesday in the team's game against the Washington Wizards.
Harris seemed to turn his left ankle during the second quarter of Wednesday's game, and he immediately checked out and went to the locker room. Keep an eye out for an update on his status.
Before exiting, Harris had accumulated 5.1 FanDuel points.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA to be suspended at least 30 days March 13th, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- Nets' Garrett Temple (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jarrett Allen coming off the bench for Nets on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- DeAndre Jordan starting for Nets on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Taurean Prince coming off the bench for Nets on Friday March 6th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Wilson Chandler starting on Friday, Taurean Prince to bench March 6th, 2020