Timberwolves' Naz Reid (wrist) starting on Wednesday; Ed Davis coming off bench
Minnesota Timberwolves center Naz Reid will start on Wednesday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Reid came off the bench in his first game back on Monday, but it seems as though the LSU product is ready for something resembling a full workload. He'll reenter the starting five, sending veteran big Ed Davis back to a role off the bench.
Our models project Reid for 11.3 points, 5.2 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 24.1 FanDuel points across 21.6 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Minnesota's Jarred Vanderbilt starting on Sunday, Ricky Rubio to bench May 16th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels starting for Timberwolves Saturday; Jarred Vanderbilt back to bench May 15th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (quad) will play for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) returning for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Minnesota's Juan Hernangomez (quad) questionable for Tuesday May 10th, 2021