Knicks' Taj Gibson (ankle) out again for Tuesday
The New York Knicks listed forward/center Taj Gibson (sprained ankle) as out for Tuesday's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Gibson sprained his ankle early during Saturday's game against the Indiana Pacers and wasn't able to suit up for Sunday's game either. He'll now miss his second consecutive game with the injury as the Knicks take on the Spurs.
Nerlens Noel and Julius Randle saw big time usage with Gibson sidelined and figure to continue doing so until the veteran can return. Our models project Noel and Randle for 32.6 and 43.6 fantasy points, respectively.
- Hawks' Danilo Gallinari (foot) out again on Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Nets' Kevin Durant (thigh) out again on Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Brooklyn's Nicolas Claxton (health protocols) out again on Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Damian Lillard (hamstring) reportedly expects to play for Trail Blazers Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Timberwolves' Jaylen Nowell (leg) out again on Tuesday April 20th, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (toe) questionable on Wednesday April 20th, 2021
- Alec Burks (health protocols) out for Knicks Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Knicks' Taj Gibson coming off the bench on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) active and starting for Knicks on Friday, Taj Gibson coming off the bench April 16th, 2021
- Alec Burks (protocols) ruled out for Knicks against Mavericks April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Knicks Friday night April 15th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) scratched for Knicks Wednesday; Taj Gibson starting April 14th, 2021