Cavaliers' Darius Garland (groin) questionable to play Friday
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Darius Garland is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Garland is dealing with a groin injury, one that is putting him in jeopardy of missing Friday's tilt. Should he miss out, Damyean Dotson could be in line for more work. Keep an eye on Garland's status over the next 23 hours.
Our models project Garland for 15.2 points, 2.4 rebounds, 5.8 assists and 27.6 FanDuel points across 31.9 minutes of action.
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 3 against Atlanta on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench in Game 2 June 10th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable for Cavs on Friday May 13th, 2021