Aaron Gordon (injury management) out Friday for Magic in second leg
Orlando Magic forward Aaron Gordon (left ankle injury management) will not play Friday against the San Antonio Spurs.
Gordon only played 14 minutes Thursday in his return from a multi-game absence and he will be held out on the second leg of Orlando's back-to-back. Evan Fournier (groin), Terrence Ross (knee), and James Ennis (calf) are all still out, so the Magic will likely lean heavily on Nikola Vucevic once again. Gary Clark is a candidate to join Dwayne Bacon and the rest of the starting lineup.
numberFire's models prefer Al-Farouq Aminu and Michael Carter-Williams as value options for Friday's seven-game slate. Aminu is our top overall value at the power forward position while MCW is among our top-five options at point guard. Aminu has a salary of $3,500 and is projected for 19.9 FanDuel points while MCW has a salary of $4,900 with a projection of 26.6 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) expected to play in Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021