Nuggets acquiring Aaron Gordon from Magic in four-player swap
The Denver Nuggets are acquiring forwards Aaron Gordon and Gary Clark from the Orlando Magic in exchange for guards Gary Harris, R.J. Hampton, and a first-round pick.
Gordon should help the Nuggets improve on defense but his arrival could make it tough for Paul Millsap and JaMychal Green to find consistent minutes moving forward. Michael Porter Jr. may also lose some playing time upon Gordon's arrival. Over in Orlando, Harris provides even more backcourt depth while Hampton should have an easier path to earning a meaningful role.
Gordon was averaging 30.4 FanDuel points in 29.4 minutes per game for the Magic this season.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) expected to play in Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021