Nuggets acquiring Aaron Gordon from Magic in four-player swap
The Denver Nuggets are acquiring forwards Aaron Gordon and Gary Clark from the Orlando Magic in exchange for guards Gary Harris, R.J. Hampton, and a first-round pick.
Gordon should help the Nuggets improve on defense but his arrival could make it tough for Paul Millsap and JaMychal Green to find consistent minutes moving forward. Michael Porter Jr. may also lose some playing time upon Gordon's arrival. Over in Orlando, Harris provides even more backcourt depth while Hampton should have an easier path to earning a meaningful role.
Gordon was averaging 30.4 FanDuel points in 29.4 minutes per game for the Magic this season.
- Raul Neto (hamstring) probable for Wizards Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Edmond Sumner (knee) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Domantas Sabonis (quad) questionable for Pacers Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers' Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Denver's Facundo Campazzo starting on Sunday, Markus Howard coming off bench May 16th, 2021
- Aaron Gordon starting for Denver on Sunday, Vlatko Cancar coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. starting on Friday in place of Aaron Gordon (rest) May 14th, 2021
- Markus Howard starting for Denver on Friday in place of Facundo Campazzo (rest) May 14th, 2021
- Vlatko Cancar starting for Denver Friday; JaVale McGee to bench May 14th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. expected back for Nuggets against Detroit May 14th, 2021