Mikal Bridges (heel) probable for Suns Friday
Phoenix Suns small forward Mikal Bridges is probable to play Friday against the Toronto Raptors due to a sore right heel.
The heel issue could have played a role in Bridges being held to 5 points on 2-of-9 shots last game. It seems like he will be fine for Friday's contest.
numberFire’s models project Bridges for 26.1 FanDuel points versus the Raptors and he has a salary of $5,300 on Friday’s 11-game slate.
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Hawks Wednesday night June 16th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Pavin Smith not in Diamondback' Tuesday lineup June 15th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul (shoulder) expected to be ready for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (shoulder) probable for Tuesday's Game 5 matchup against Lakers May 31st, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul (shoulder) available for Game 4 against Lakers on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Chris Paul (shoulder) questionable for Suns on Sunday May 29th, 2021
- Chris Paul (shoulder) available Thursday for Suns in Game 3 May 27th, 2021
- Chris Paul (shoulder) probable for Phoenix on Thursday May 26th, 2021