Mason Plumlee (head) available for Pistons on Saturday
Detroit Pistons forward/center Mason Plumlee will play Saturday in the team's game against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Plumlee is making a return to the court, as he's cleared the NBA's concussion protocol in record time. It's not currently known if the veteran big will reenter the starting five, but at the very least, Isaiah Stewart and Jahlil Okafor should see less work down low.
Our models project Plumlee for 8.9 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 25.6 FanDuel points across 24.3 minutes of action.
- Raul Neto (hamstring) probable for Wizards Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Edmond Sumner (knee) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Domantas Sabonis (quad) questionable for Pacers Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers' Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Detroit's Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) starting on Friday for inactive Sekou Doumbouya May 14th, 2021