Mason Plumlee (head) available for Pistons on Saturday
Detroit Pistons forward/center Mason Plumlee will play Saturday in the team's game against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Plumlee is making a return to the court, as he's cleared the NBA's concussion protocol in record time. It's not currently known if the veteran big will reenter the starting five, but at the very least, Isaiah Stewart and Jahlil Okafor should see less work down low.
Our models project Plumlee for 8.9 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 25.6 FanDuel points across 24.3 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Hornets starting Bismack Biyombo in Tuesday's lineup, Jalen McDaniels to bench May 18th, 2021
- Miles Bridges starting for Hornets Sunday; Cody Zeller back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Hornets starting Cody Zeller on Saturday, Bismack Biyombo to bench May 15th, 2021
- Charlotte's Miles Bridges (health protocols) available for Saturday's matchup against Knicks May 15th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021