Bam Adebayo (knee) ruled out for Heat Monday night
Miami Heat center Bam Adebayo (right knee soreness) has been ruled out for Monday's game against the Houston Rockets.
Adebayo will sit out the second leg of the back-to-back after hitting a game-winner over the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday. Tyler Herro (foot) has also been ruled out while Jimmy Butler (ankle) and Goran Dragic (back, knee) are both questionable, so Kendrick Nunn could be in charge of most of the offense on Monday. Precious Achiuwa, Dewayne Dedmon, and Nemanja Bjelica are all candidates to replace Adebayo in the starting lineup.
Nunn is registering a 30.0 percent usage rate with Adebayo, Herro, Butler, and Dragic off the court this season, representing a positive differential of 8.6 percent. He is averaging 1.0 FanDuel points per minute in those situations and has a salary of $4,800 on Monday's nine-game slate.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Goran Dragic starting for Miami Thursday; Kendrick Nunn to bench May 27th, 2021
- Gabe Vincent starting in Miami's Sunday lineup for resting Trevor Ariza May 16th, 2021
- Precious Achiuwa starting for Miami on Sunday in place of Bam Adebayo (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Heat starting Tyler Herro for inactive Kendrick Nunn on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Goran Dragic (back) inactive for Heat's Sunday matchup against Pistons May 16th, 2021